✔️Marketing 101: The better your marketing is, the better chances you have of getting top dollar for your commercial property.
Especially if you’re looking to take the for sale by owner route.
That’s right – you don’t necessarily need a commercial broker to list your property, although the services they provide justify the costs, more often than not.
So, here’s how to market your commercial property for sale by owner.
Want to dive in even further? Read more at:
// BUY MY UNDERWRITING MODELS
// LEARN MORE ABOUT INVESTING
○ 5 Steps to Buying Your First Property
○ 5 Ways to Buy Commercial Property [With No Money!]
○ The Ultimate Guide to Passive Income
○ The Commercial BRRRR
○ How to House Hack Commercial Real Estate
// CHECK OUT MY BOOK, OPEN FOR BUSINESS
// COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE RESOURCES:
○ Shop our Amazon storefront for this video setup, best gifts for real estate investors, and more!
○ The 10 Books You Need to Read on Commercial Real Estate
○ My Real Estate Investor Toolkit (What Every Investor Needs to Have) https://bit.ly/3dNebm0
○ Newsletters: https://www.tylercauble.com/newsletter
○ Blog: http://tylercauble.com/blog
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/commercial_in_nashville/
○ LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tylercauble
○ For all subscribers with general questions or comments, please contact me via Instagram @Commercial_in_Nashville
○ For inquiries regarding consulting and coaching in commercial real estate, please email email@example.com
// ABOUT TYLER
Tyler Cauble is Founding Principal and President of The Cauble Group, an East Nashville-based commercial real estate brokerage serving the Greater Nashville Area. He’s a native Nashvillian that has not only been a witness to the city’s tremendous growth, but is also involved in it through his developments, renovation projects, and volunteer work.
As President of The Cauble Group, Tyler helps bring together buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants in retail, office, industrial, and multi-family real estate. He’s committed to helping business owners understand the market so that they can grow their business and be part of Nashville’s future. Cauble is also the best-selling author of Open For Business: The Insider’s Guide to Leasing Commercial Real Estate.
And make sure you subscribe to the channel so that you don’t miss any of our weekly videos!
0:00 – Intro
0:30 – Work With A Commercial Real Estate Broker
1:06 – Take Interior / Exterior Photos
3:12 – Put Together A Marketing Flyer
3:58 – List The Property Online
5:12 – Share With Your Network
5:35 – Notify Your Chamber Of Commerce, Economic Development Board
6:06 – Place High Quality Signage Onsite
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you. I’m also not your CPA, attorney, or broker – consult the professionals!
Sharing commercial real estate tips to help you grow your investments and your business.